Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

| its already the 3rd but heck, i dont care

NEW YEAR!! NEW YEAR!! NEW YEAR!!
NEW YEAR = RESOLUTIONS that people hardly keep

but before that..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIAN!! (proud NOC4 band leader)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy Birthday Julian, there's your present - ahaks~

That's all for the shout-outs. More birthday babies coming soon but for now, Julian, hope you have a smacking good time earlier kay? It's been a rather weird weekend and new year for me. Yea~ Really weird indeed. Much mixed emotions inside so much so, I had lots of trouble trying to figure out which one's which. Think of it as a platter of mixed grill but in all the bunch of grilled meat, you suddenly see Barney's head with a stick through it just like a kebab in the middle of the plate. I feel that way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

he's pimpin' (a father and daughters picture)

So I just got back yesterday (Monday) afternoon, around 4pm. Shoot straight back to meet my dad before he goes back to work at KLIA. Shoot back to YAC to practice for tomorrow's CF. With the NOC4 band, flew to CCC to practice for, well, NOC4. Went over to Lulu's place to celebrate Julian's 20th birthday and that makes him the oldest of us in our '86 batch. He deserves an AE86 indeed. Yay~ Dorifto! Juz got back not long ago. Talk about a long day huh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sowee for all the nonsense ya? luv ya~

Now, about that new year's resolutions I mentioned earlier. This are my New Year's Resolutions that I hope to be able to uphold.
~ Remember God in everything I do.
~ To have more patience and understanding.
~ To really put others ahead of myself.

God help me indeed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and the cool me to usher in the new year!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.