Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Oooo.. Wednesdays

With only 2 hours of lecture for the whole day, I'm a happy man.. really.. Hahaha. I don't feel tired or anything, I just feel great~! Hehe~ Maybe it's because I'm gonna watch Spiderdude 2 later tonight.. Hhmmm.. Could be a reason... Bah~! I dunno and don't care anyway~ I just like feeling great~ Hehe~

Well.. Now I'm sitting at home, the time; 12.10pm and I'm a free dude~ I was trying to find reviews for AGP adapters but couldn't get what I wanted (so much for Google). Maybe later I'll go find Allan Teh and ask for his opinion. It seems my bro is really desperate to buy a new com; he keeps pestering me with it. I don't understand that part of him though. I'm the gamer of the family and if anyone would wanna buy a new computer with awesome specs it would be me, right? Wrong.. From what I know, I wouldn't get the com until my house is able to get Streamyx (tmnet sux) or any broadband. My main reason for getting the com would be games (and studies ofcourse ^^). After all, I am studying IT. But my bro... Hhmmm... I don't understand... Oh well.. I trust he has a good and logical reason for his actions.

So much for now I guess.. I'm gonna play GTA: Vice City now.. Hehe~ Finished the game twice already and this would be the 3rd time. Later~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.