Pages

Friday, July 23, 2004

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Alone.. After 2 years since the final battle, I'm all alone.. Saving the planet was useless.. Yea.. Peace ensured but still, pointless. Midgar is in ruins and everyone is gone. It's all my fault.. Was it worth it? Was it the right thing to do? Was killing Sephiroth the way to end it all? I don't know.. I really don't.. Am I going insane? I can't be with them anymore.. Barrett... Tifa... Vincent... Nanaki... All I will cause is just more hurt. I can't let them suffer because of me. I have already lost Aerith.. I will not let them die because of me! The meteor was stopped, Sephiroth; destroyed.  I've stopped the Jenova Reunion but, there's something still out there. What is it?

In the end, the childrens are the one who suffer.. Once again, my with sword in hand...

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.