Pages

Monday, February 21, 2005

the funky gal with attitude!! yea~


the angel with a broken wing


For some reason, I was planning to write about her BEFORE she asked me to write something about herself. And no larrr, she's not one of those thick faced gals kay? Her name, like the others will be disclosed so I guess whenever you see this gal on the streets, you can only think of her as the gal you read about in a blog, which isn't that bad actually.

Okay~ So I am talking crap now..

I knew this gal tru my coursemate who visited me while I was still working in Kenny Rogers 2 years ago (really.. bet you can't remember eh?). At first impression, she was the gal who asked for my cap and wasn't afraid to talk. Naturally, I talked back. Ahaks~ From then, I guess I could've roughly guess her character but to my surprise, there's more to her than meets the eye. I've only really gotten to know her last year when she somehow got a hold of my friendster account and yahoo messenger. From there we somehow clicked well. The mouse I mean. Hahahahah~ Found out that she's a hip hop gal with a secretive, sensitive side that not many people know about. Not afraid to open up and definitely not lansi, she takes advice as much as she gives.

From first glance she would look like another 'lala mui' but looks can be decieving after all. She's a hip hop but still likes Lindsay Lohan (flowerhorn fish.. hahahah). Not only that, she's one of the best dancers whom I personally know. After all, she won the first place for last year's MMU Talent Time, dancing her way to victory with some of Spear Britney songs. Whoops~! Did I spell her name wrongly? Guess not! Bwahahahah~ A few days ago, she told me she was trying out Amy Lee of Evanescence's make up. So there you have it; a gal who's a hip hop, pop, and goth. Which guy wouldn't be happy eh?

Aside from the jokes. She reminds me of my 2nd daughter, Carroanne alot. Full of worries and had gone tru lots of hurt but still, she would smile tru the thickest times of her life. Stay strong gal and always remember what I tell you okay?

Here's a song for you.. Download and listen to it okay?

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Hold up... hold on... don't be scared
You'll never change what's been and gone
May your smile... Shine on... Don't be scared
Your destiny may keep you warm.

Cos all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry you'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

Get up... Come on... why you scared
You'll never change what been and gone

Cos all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry you'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

Cos all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry you'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.