Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2005

sadis...

It was the usual quiet night. Exhausted from the day's work, I slumped over the couch. my weary eyes wondered around the room. My arms were too weak to even pick up the newspaper.

Suddenly... IT appeared~ My obsession, my prey..

My instinct kicked in. Fueled by an unknown source of energy I sprung from my couch, grabbed my weapon and began the game. Unknown to my prey, I stalked it like a tiger watching its meal.

And there it was, ignorant as always. As I slowly closed in on it, it felt the sense of danger. I began taking action, sprinted up to it. My prey's dexterity was much higher than mine but it didn't matter. It can't run away from me - forever.

After running and running, it was soon tired. I smirked, knowing the horrible fate awaiting it. It wasn't long till I was able to grasp it in my fist. Weak and exhausted from running, my prey had already excepted death. But what it didn't know was the torture that awaited it. Not wanting to rush I took my time, draining the life force out of it slowly...


BwahahahahahaahahahahahH!!!!
DIE LIZARD!!! DIE!!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.