Pages

Monday, December 27, 2004

the gay king?

Okay~ So I didn't actually sleep the whole day~ On Christmas night, my church had a little play, skit or whatever you wanna call it. Honestly, I thought it could've been better. This year it was a little bit of the norm. Made me think back of the old days when I was much younger. We would parade around the city of Malacca with 5 or 6 other churches singing praises to the Lord and eventually will meet at Dewan Hang Tuah for the final showdown. Imagine, 5 churches come and work together to make a huge awesome play as the great voices of the choir thundered across the hall. Coooool~ But alas, those days are over. For 7 years we did that. We broke the walls of Jericho and it was time to move on.


*the gay king was having an affair with mary... weird*


This year's Christmas, we had a simple play about the birth of Jesus. Anna Na played Mary while my bro played one of the 3 kings. After the play was over, I went up to the 1st floor and discovered something shocking, Mary was having an affair with the king!! *gasp!!!* Actually, I caught my bro helping Ann Na put her headpiece back on. For a moment that thought cross my mind and I shouted it out. Hahaha~ Was funny at that moment but now after saying it here, it's kinda lame... Okay, I shall not go any further..

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

i look so gay man~!!!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.