Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2004

my forgotten

Sitting still doing nothing can really get one thinking, "What in the world am I doing?! Why am I not asleep yet!!". Questions flooded my mind, questions about of this temporary life that I have. Questions about decisions I've made in the past. Why did I and why didn't I? How could I and how did I? Some questions were profound, others were trivial. Somehow, most of the feelings I have were rather sad and dissapointing. Proves to show how I had foolishly lived my life in the past and the effort I'm making to change. Still slow on the improving part. The devil's really good at irritating me with temptations, most of them easily brushed aside by the grace of God.

But while in the atmosphere, I tried once again to remember my forgotten past. Being unable to remember almost all of my life before I was 12 years old really sux. But as the years go by, I begin to remember more and more. Some familiar faces and other alien to me. Regretted sins and memorable redemptions, things I can never forgive myself for doing and things that ever drive me on.

Places and words.. Quotes and verses..
Memories of laughter and pain.. Memories of my forgotten.


~on fire~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.