Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Messing with Macromedia

I’ve been looking through some of my pix. It’s not what you think, you know. Nothing vain or anything like that. *ahem* I’m getting the feeling that people are already bored with my old picture that’s at the sidebar. So, I’ve been messing around with the pix, trying to find the best new pix to be placed on the sidebar. Initially, I was telling myself how good I look in this image, in that scene and stuff but.. Juz as I was admiring myself, reality hit me like a sledgehammer crushing a defenseless kuaci - I look like crap!! No kidding! I mean, gosh.. I look like THAT?! That’s juz sad mann.. And I wonder why people are avoiding me in mmu.. *sigh* As my world spins in to a dark spiral, I could hear an evilll laughter mocking me, "Bwahahaaah!!" Talk about low self-esteem mann..

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.