Pages

Monday, October 11, 2004

when the bed calls out your name

You know, I have a theory. Well, maybe it's already a proven fact but I'm gonna say it anyway. What makes a person tired? Lack of sleep? Or is it inconsistent sleep hours? For the past week, I've only had less than 6 hours of sleep. At first it was quite tiring but I got used to it. Yesterday, I had more than 8 hours of sleep, but I feel like I could pass out any time. Initially, I thought I would give myself a treat by sleeping earlier a little. Instead, I woke up with this sick feeling that I'm gonna suffer in class today. And crappers did I suffer! My 10am lecture was such a burden to me mann. It was sooo difficult to even focus on what the lecturer was teaching. Though my hands were moving, my head was already asleep. Now I'm in the CITS lab again, typing my blog. And I keep yawning every 10 minutes! I wonder how am I gonna concentrate on the lecture as the bed calls out my name. Now I know how Garfield feels all the time. Hah!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.