Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2004

when it all looks the same

These days, almost anybody can play a musical instrument. It’s like saying in this generation, anyone could make a website or mess with html you know. It’s juz getting too common! Everyone knows how to play a guitar and everyone has a website in geocities. It makes playing musical instrument taste like a water down teh-O-ice limau. The only thing that separates every other musician or web designer, is how good they are at doing what they do. Look at Steven Curtis Chapman, Jason Teh and Jason Teoh. These guys are like, the best musician I know. But among all, Jason Teh is the guy I respect the most. He taught the guy who taught me guitar. So technically, he’s the sifu of my sifu and THAT makes him really good. He can fry the guitar like magie mee goreng and tell you that’s he better on the drums. Talk about style. I’ve seen this guy play guitar, drums and piano and I’m not exaggerating, he’s a legend. In all humble manner, a lot of people in my old high school say that I’m one of the best in high school and now I tell you that I’m only 1/10 of what Jason Teh is. Imagine that.. Sean is one lucky son to have a father with an extraordinary guitar skill and a mom with a superb voice. Think - future Malaysian Idol. Hmm.. Interesting..


*That's me with short hair. Looks weird*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.