Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2004

why - most popular question

I guess everybody should know, from one experience or another, the question "why" asks a lot, but answers only few. My brother has been bugging my parents for approval of his proposition to move out of the house to a place nearby MMU. According to him, he wants to "experience" living alone and wants to learn to manage his money. In addition to that, he wants another extra RM100 a month, making it RM300 per month. I come from a mediocre family and that to us is a lot. Okay, I'll be honest; I feel that it's a dumb proposal in every sense of it (if there's any in the first place). Our home is actually very near to MMU. It takes less than 20 minutes for my bro to get to MMU from my house, 5 to 10 minutes for me on my bike *winks*. I guess I don't really care if he smokes and drink heavily and comes back late at night with his "I'm studying in the library till 12am" excuse. I'm waaaaay past that. And since it's none of my business, I shall stop rite there and won't go any further.

Anyway, naturally dad and mom is kinda very disappointed with his "proposal". I was worried, especially with dad's high blood pressure going on and stuff. It made me wonder, already my parents and I hardly see brother since he's always out God knows where, and now that he wants to move out... *sigh* nuff said. Juz the other nite, I spent more than an hour talking to mom and dad to cut brother some slack. They understood me and took my reasoning, which was good. But then bro was still keen on moving out. Only God knows his true motive and I only pray that he doesn't stray IF he really moves out. It'll be one heckofva argument once my father lay down his terms and condition to brother, which to me was kinda strict. But I guess he has no choice anyway. So now I ask, why do I fear the worst? As I told SP, looks like I gotta pray harder.



*cool dude eating cendol in malim.. glasses not mine - yeah..*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.