Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

| day 11 of no cofee T^T


Which is worse? Ignorance or apathy?


It's a trick question, btw~



So yea, kudos to those who've finally finish their four months of Industrial Training. I'm sure you're all currently either enjoying the freedom of doing and buying whatever you want from the measly allowance (if ya aren't paid, i'm equally sorry for you). Of the 5 of us trainees in my department, the other MMU guy, my friend and ex-classmate from my diploma years said good bye while I'm stuck looking on as he does the regal wave in slowmo.. dang~



good for you, buddy


On other news, I've discovered three things that may or may not be worthy to be placed at failblog.org. Owh~ and I have also vowed never to pay for a meal at Pizza Hut. See, it doesn't even deserve a wiki link- and that my friends, is bad.



that's a regular?? THIS IS AN OUTRAGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!11!one!1






Okay, so I was out shopping at Tesco looking for some marmite or bovril". Now if anyone reading this does not know the existence of bovril or marmite, I have 2 (two) things to say to you; 1)you have no childhood. 2)you have no childhood. 3)i pity your poor soul. Anyway, I was looking high and low for that elusive lil' treasure and finally, a nice lil' lady directed me to it.



there.. not that hard to find now was it?





In Nat Geo's own advertisement catchphrase; think again.






does anyone care to explain?


Thankfully, things went on pretty smoothly after that. I had a lovely day with my Ess-Oh replacement, Mr Khoo Cheng. We made lots of creamy stuff together. I wonder if that's the current euphemism replacing Deb-dear's 'making cheese cakes'.



strutting his thongs tongs




creamy, delicious and amateur homemade


Posted this pic up on my facebook yesterday.



title: dim sum girls? take 3: now me likey~


Tagged Mr Khoo Cheng to the right umbrella. The following comments ensued.



       Khoo Cheng: why am i here? (Mon at 11:44pm)
       Wontdieone: thought u'd like being in between elys and esther :P (Mon at 11:45pm)
       Khoo Cheng: nice! (Mon at 11:45pm)
       Wontdieone: fixed* (Yesterday at 12:21am)






witness the power of technology..


And speaking of the power of technology. Here's another mind-blowing one for you before I end this post.








Nitez peeps~! Work work!
p.s. names changed to protect the innocent

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.