Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

| and the peon said, "work work" - part 2


Wait, was there ever a part one? I'm sorry, I'm just stoned from sleeping awake all night long.

Also, since I've watched finish Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (it was ok ok), I figured I'd introduce the anonymous world out there to my work place and work space.



welcome to teh Service Desk


I'm a systems engineer in the Service Desk section of End-user Services under Operational Support of IT in Infineon.

Hence, IFMY IT OS ES SD.

We are a global support team taking in calls and cases from Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Itz serius bisnezz~



werk space


Each agent has their own PC running on Windows 7 OS with 3GB (soon to be 4GB) of RAM. Oh, and not to mention the two monitors for our viewing pleasure. After all, more monitors = better efficiency. Heh~



mah desk with a red boner


Styne gave me that bone. I don't chew on it though.

I kinda like my desk; it's clean and comfy and everything is where it's supposed to be. Also, my desk is where all the magic happens. Yes, magic happens on our desks. When I'm bored, I'll eat my colleagues' extra kuih raya and imagine wondrous adventures with gummy bears.



gummy bears wrestling


So yea.

That's my new working place.

Hi Wayne.

4 comments:

Mum said...

It is interesting to read your blog and have a good view of your work station which seems to be really neat and tidy. Most importantly, you love your job! Please do remember you are serving God in your workplace! God bless!

Puremelda said...

We offer excellent research paper services for all your writing needs, regardless of the type, discipline, or academic level. All our research writing services specialize in doctoral dissertations, essays, term papers, theses, proposals, book reports, chapter reviews, research work, data analysis, etc. from any academic or scholarly discipline, e.g., engineering.

sameer said...



Really very useful and Informative information are provided here. Thank you so much for writing keep up like this.

Bobby movie apk
Youmovies

Susan said...

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. If you're looking for the best Things to do in the world, this list has something for everybody! From adventure to culture, food to history .

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.