Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

| the two weeks of anguish


Just last Thursday, I sat for my last paper for the semester and since then I've yet to sit down and enjoy some time for myself. But owh well, guess that's life. With never ending scores of things to do, trying to squeeze a short holiday would make it seem more like work than a holiday anyway.

Nonetheless. Exams are over over over over.
Finally over and for that, I must say aer-comrades;




WE MADE IT!!


This marks the end of the 2 weeks plus unannounced hiatus of wontdieone.blogspot.

Back to contributing trash to the world wide web.



p.s. look out for another Christmas thingy, heading your way this December~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.