Pages

Friday, February 24, 2006

| all in a day.. all in a day..



I dunno whether it's me or it's the food that I'm eating or whatever, after NOC4 was over, a lot of weird things are happening. Seriously. I know I'm gonna sound like some hippie who's high on crack but,

"dudeee.. i think there's a conspiracy going on mannn.. *sniff* yea, the government is using some kinda weird mind-stealer-controller machine tha..that makes us think that our bro..broah.. uhh.. broadband connect thingies are running normal but nooooo. I nuh.. noe their secrets mannn.. dudeeee~ you gotta believe me ma- oh..oh no~ they've fuh-found me gotta run.."

Okay, I'm not crazy so you can put the phone down know. There's no need to call the police and all.. *whisper* they're watching us~ *whisper*
ahaks~

Seriously, broadband connection is soooo bad mann~

You know how when that little LED under the DSL word blinks, it means that there's no connection or there's something wrong with you connection right?

Guess what? I found a solution to that problem.

I pick up my house phone.. leave it be for a minute or so and wallah~ little LED doesn't blink anymore and I have my connection back. Now all I've gotta do is to present this as my FYP title and convince everyone to buy the idea.

The perfect tag-line for my idea,

"PICK UP THE PHONE TO GET YOUR CONNECTION BACK"

THE FUTURE OF BROADBAND : SUXMYX®
we know, because we sux 2

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.