Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

| a very blessed birthday to a blessed person


It's 2.03am right now, well past 12am that marked the end of GerX's 20th birthday. As she put it earlier, "Having that '2' in front is not so bad after all,". I wonder how true is that? Who wants to have another number added to the front of their age? In another 10 years, it'll be a '3'. Another 10 years and a '4', and a '5', and a '6', and the next thing you know, you're (most probably but hopefully not) bald or shedding all that white hair, wearing a suit of wrinkled skin with an incomplete set of teeth. Yay to the old age~! ahaks~


. abby . hy . GerX . kl .


So how was her my day? Well, a class from 8am to 10am. Came home and waited till the clock striked 12.40pm - time for the show to began. Dropped my dad off and went to pick up the lucky candidates, anime/manga queen KL, sweet sweet shiny HY, the late still breathing Abby, and last but not the least bit least, the birthday gal, GerX. So yea, it's 4 gals and a guy. To all the guys out there - sucka! ahak~


soooo happy happy happy


A birthday wouldn't be a birthday without a hearty meal, no? So for lunch we went to dine in a not-really-so-so-famous western restaurant called Odean (O-de-en). The gals had fish and chips and chicken chop while me, being the ONLY (real) man, treated myself with a man's meal; I had lamb chop. So it's been awhile since I have had lamb in my mouth and I really gotta say, I do miss the taste. Awesome lamb at Odean. No kidding.


feed arr? feed larr~ don care~ blek!


Later we went to Secret Recipe to grab a few slices of cakes.. okay, 3 slices of cakes (and a banana split! >.< ). So say hello to,


from left; mr mud cake, bimbo new york cheese,
sir cappuccino cheese, and cheerleader banana split (not actual name)


Doesn't the sight of it water your taste buds with saliva that's now drooling all over your computer table, so much so that you've forgotten to put on your underwear.

..

Okay, so the last one was irrelevant but it doesn't matter and you know why? Because it's my blog. Yes, it's MY blog. Muahahaahahahahah~ T.T


.hy.hy.hy.hy.


It seems HY had sprained her ankle the other day coming done from a bus. I guessed she fell because I coincidentally passed by and she couldn't take her eyes off me. *ahem* She applied some bandage on her poor leg. Only one problem; the way she wrapped her leg is wrong. No wonder why it still hurts. Soooo, me being a (really really) good guy, volunteered to help wrap up her ankle for her at my place. After a really nice treat at Secret Recipe I took the gals to my humble adobe. Tour them around my house and showed them some of my dad's pets too. Hehe~ Wrapped HY's leg up nicely, watched some Astro and sent them back.


fudgeeeeee


Later we met up with GerX parents and they took GerX and I out for a nice dinner treat at Portuguese Settlement. When you hear the word Portuguese Settlement, the first thing that would come to your mind would definitely be hot-wet Eurasian girls running around in tubes their delicious sea food. Apart from the regular ikan bakar that people like to go to, I do suggest that you guys try out PS' sea food. It cost cheaper than the malays ikan bakar and cute girls serve you the dishes (that's if your lucky too). What more can one ask for eh? ahaks~


the open sea - the open.. thing


Last and least of all, at the end of the day, I gave her her long awaited birthday present. Everyone, say hello to Andy - it's a boy.


andy, say hello to GerX. GerX, say hello to andy~


Blessed Birthday to you GerX and also never forgetting my beautiful and lovely sister who couldn't join us, Sandra, Blessed Birthday to you too. May God bless both of you. Nite peeps~!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.