Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

| facepalm days


Yeap. You heard me. These days are facepalm days. No matter what you do, there's always something out there somewhere that'll make ya do the facepalm. Don't think so?





I bed to differ. In fact after this holiday, I now have a different perception towards..




1. kids



2. food



3. pets



4. speed


I managed to complete all my 4 assignments due the coming week and studied here and there for my upcoming mid-term too. How? My typing skill is over..

You type 11886 characters per minute
You have 1 correct words and
you have 11885 wrong words

9000 words





Can't wait to start blogging next week. Greeeeeeeait~

Nite peeps~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.