Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

| the old new passion from past


Back in the year 2000, 8 years ago when I was 13-14 years old there was this little thing that was happening over the US, I first got a CD called Passion: Road to One Day and as I was reading up on it, this One Day event, I was moved, inspired and hungry.

Then came Passion: One Day Live where thousands of people; university and school students, young and old came to a large open field in Memphis, Texas. Despite the rain and bad weather, One Day Live was a call for repentance, prayer and a renewing of faith and passion. As I read the article about it, I wished and prayed that God would make such a movement in Malaysia too. Long have I forgotten about those prayers but now recently remembered and renewed passion.

I would like to share this with whoever who reads this blog.

May you be blessed as I was and still am.





The Wonderful Cross




Jesus, Lover of my soul (It's All About You)




Make A Joyful Noise (I Will Not Be Silent)


Nitez and God bless peeps~~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.