Pages

Friday, February 18, 2005

bottom of the glass


i wonder...


When life is more than juz half full or half empty glass to a person, I guess you might wonder; what's at the bottom of the glass? Everyday we go on with our daily business and we contemplate as we ask ourselves, "This is your life.. Are you who you want to be?".

I used to think that my glass was always half full. You know, lots of things to expect, excited about the "new day" and stuff. But living a while makes it kinda draggy. I feel life on earth is getting half empty. Sure it's sad that I feel that way. After all, I'm only 19 rite? But I bet everyone has their moments where they feel that they have enough of life. The 'been there, done that' kinda feeling.

Now imagine that the content of the glass is our life. The attractive colors and smell of it is real good. All that we learn and what we experience are mixed into that tall glass called life. And we take a sip of life everyday. Day by day by day, life gets lesser and leser. And in the end all that's left is at the bottom of the glass. The sediments at the bottom remains of what life used to be and what our life was made off. When we look at it, do we feel disgusted? Or amazed? Or maybe surprised? I guess we'll never know till we finish life.

I wonder, what's at the bottom of my glass.. I hope to find it in the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this entry's not bad, i enjoy readin it :)
but i still can't figure out what's the brown colour thingy at the bottom of the glass
what is it actually?? :D

WontdieonE said...

well it's actually chinese tea leafs~ you were thinking??

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.