Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2005

BSADay : more than what you think it is

Last Tuesday was MMU CF's BSADay, which strangely actually means Brothers and Sisters Appreciation Day. B-SAD~ Catch it? Hahahahaha~ lame...

Me, being suddenly blurr at that particular time didn't notice everyone around me was all dressed up neatly, button up maroon shirt and slacks, shinning black leather shoe with that awesome metallic grew tie (way to go Justin) and there I was, with my light blue t-shirt and cargo pants. I looked like the sesated char kuey teow among the gourmet dishes on a wedding table. Natural instinct made me immediately put on my fake smile and sighed; ignorance is bliss. Thankfully, George came to the rescue, lending me one of his smooth good-lookin' (on me) shirt.

Damn I look good~!!

After some good ol' praise and worship, we were put into our "groups". I still call it our "dates" but I guess some of them one accept it. Anyway, I got tagged with Su Be~ Sweet gal.. Really.. The first game we played was whacko. Su Be was kinda blurr at first, but luckily she was quick enough to save my butt. The unlucky dudes in the end, Justyne and my bro did some Indian chasing each other with an Apple tree in the middle. Hehehe~ Was soooo cute!! yeah rite.. who am i kidding?! Then the guys were given plastersine and was told to make a flower for the 'partner' the gals in return was to make a kadboard-door-hanging-thingie.. Or something like that. Anyway~ I tried to make violets but it looked kinda weird.


slick moves mann


What followed was a series of fun and laughter as the guys acted out hilarious sketches. My bro did some gay shit which I can't even mention here. Justin's group did a voice-over dance of the Backstreet Boys. So I'm definitely no fan of those crappy boy-bands but the way Justin's group dance was super funny. Talk about big heads mann. My group (actually it's Justyne's group) recited a poem written by Mark. My line is in bold.

Lord, give me a poem for my sister so dear,
Something sweet & neat to take away her fear.
A song or a rhyme to take the blues away,
To remind her she's special no matter what people say.

So here it goes:

Sister Allison is like a flower, a rose to be exact,
Sister Apple is like an angel, I know that for a fact.
Sister Belle is like an owl, both beautiful and wise,
and Sister Carina is like a ghost, whose spirit never dies.

Sister Catherine is like a sunshine that makes a perfect day,
Sister Cheryl is like a rainbow which takes the rain away.
Sister CP is like a treasure with which one will not part,
and Sister Dayze is like a necklace, always worn close to the heart.

Sister Grace is like an eraser, there to correct your mistakes,
Sister Hui Yin is like a cereal, they're more than good, they're great!

Sister Jasmyn is like an umbrella sheltering you from the storm,
and Sister Jessica is like a blanket that keeps you safe and warm.

Sister Rebecca is like a little kitten, always a pretty sight,
Sister Renee is like a star shining through your darkest night.
Sister Sandra is like milk, for milk helps us grow,
and Sister Sharon is like a candle that keeps the room aglow.

Sister Shih Wen is like ice-cream, soft, dreamy and sweet,
Sister Sin Yee is like cake and brownies, what a wonderful treat!
Sister Stefanie is like the blue skies, shining brightly and vast,
Sister Su Be is like a pillar, holding you up strong and steadfast.

Sister Win Nee is like a diamond, precious and rare,
Sister Zhong Hui like the gentle wind, you know she's always there.

Our sisters are like angels who brighten our days,
In all kinds of wonderful, magical ways.
Their thoughtfulness comes as gift from above,
And we feel we're surrounded by warm, caring love.


Like upside-down rainbows, their smiles bring the sun,
And they fill ho-hum moments, with laughter and fun.
Sisters are like angels without any wings,
Blessing our lives with the most precious things.


Nice leh?

The gals were even sweeter (they always are..). They treated us with hand massages, and ice-cream!!! Can you believe it?! ICE-CREAM!! sad-case... I was 1 of the first person to get a hand massage from CP. Lucky me. Hehe~ The whole event was fun larr~ I believe everyone enjoyed themselves. Too bad I gotta wake up at 8am for class the next day. *sigh*


CP CP CP CP CP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi
sorry ya, didn't know u hv 8am class the next day
if not, i won't be buggin u to follow yam cha along
sorry, kays??
like the pic a lot, feel like hvin a copy of it
hehe~~
hope everythin goes on smoothly in ur life
wil pray for u :)

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.