Pages

Thursday, February 03, 2005

star at bucks

It has began. Today, I receive an sms when I was at SP's house. It's from the Starbuck's manager~ I've been summonned. My time has come to fulfill my duty to the city of Malacca that's lacking in quality coffee! I am The Coffee Guylamer...

*heroic theme playing*

My first job? Go to MP to collect the flyers and head to Ayer Keroh Toll and pass them out there. Big job eh? It's my first job and I gotta give my all juz to impress some thumb-suckin manager who seems to be a newbie in this line. I feel sooooo underestimated mann - big time! I guess I can only show my true real skills after a week or two.

Told dad that I wanna work maximum hours to gain as much cash as I can. Hopefully the manager would agree with me. Looks like I gotta whip out something to draw their attention. I am, after all, the son of the best manager in town. Such pressure isn't necessary for me. Experience is priceless! Starbucks, here I come!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.