Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2005

don't go, my precious one week holiday!!


Star(my)bucks


The lights, sounds, noises are all starting to die down. Signalling the end of Chinese New Year, the last fire-cracker was set off. The row of dressed men salute to the sky and honored the end of CNY.

Yeah right~! Some communist wannabe.

CNY wasn't all that bad. Though I felt this year, we had lots of things screwed up. Some my fault and some not but that's not the point. After all, it's Chinese New Year. If I missed New Year, there's always a second chance during Chinese New Year. Ahaks~ That's crap~


before..



My daughter came down on Thursday and on Friday, I spent the whole day with her. Something shocked me; SHE CUT HER HAIR!!! HER PRECIOUS LONG HAIR!!! WHY?!! WHY?!!! TIM KAI?!!!!!


after!!!!!


Weird.. Neways, she was cheerful as ever and still as cute and sampat as the last time I met her. She's doing pretty well in Singapore and she's got another 3 months of work left. After that she'll be continuing her studies. Thank God!

Well, on Sunday night I went out with my course-mates (i promised them that I would and so I did), but I went out till very very late at night. They were at my house till it was around 5-6am. Tick the hell out of dad. He and mom was pretty pissed. Hhahahaahaha~ Guess I deserve it and right now at this very moment, I'm suffering the consequences of not sleeping at all - I'm DEAD tired. But as they say, pain and pleasure are one of a kind you sicko!!.

I'm in one of my course-mate's house now. Juz watch the latest Gundam SEED: Destiny episode 16. Awesome show mann~ Last time I mentioned I watch finish the whole of Gundam SEED in juz 3 days. Imagine, 50 episodes - 3 days. Hhaaahahahaha~ Nutz mann~ But it was is fun. Can't wait for the whole series to come out so that I can collect them.

Crappers...

I'm sucked into the anime world AGAIN. As Kira's bird would say, "Tori!"

Good bye Chinese New Year!! Will miss ya!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.