Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Neo : Hmmm.. Upgrades..

Those darn mozzies are back again~! But this time, they're much faster and smarter too; using guerilla tactics like hit & run to drain me of my life force - my mojo rip-off!!. But unfortunately for them, I am still The Mozzie Hunter. Not a single mozzie will escape my wrath. Death by electrocution~ Bwahahaahhaa~!!!

So, mid-term's over and Chinese New Year is juz around the corner, in front of my house. Well, it's actually closer but that's besides the point. Today, after my last paper, I followed dad & mom around to do some shopping.

Don't misunderstand. I DON'T LIKE TO SHOP thank you~

Well.. It's not like I had a choice. After all, I needed to go to MP to check out the newly opened Starbuck's Area Manager, Fendi to discuss matters of importance a.k.a. my job. After talking to the Area Manager and the Director of Operations, it was set, I'll be starting my job AFTER February. Meaning I can't spend Valentine's Day with SP!! Whoohooo!!

Thank you~ Thank you~ You're all too kind~ Ahaks~

I've been playing Need For Speed: Underground 2 frequently these days. Sure sure, so what if I had finished the game 3 to 4 times? I like to drive - atleast in a virtual level. Been practising more on my drifting skills in hopes to use them against my opponent in any NFSU2 competition while make a name for myself and hopefully, win some cash in the process too. Hehe~

So what am I gonna do this CNY? The usual I guess; 1st day dad's side, 2nd day mom's side, 3rd day (to be confirmed), 4th day with my bunch of whacky friends. I'm looking forward to eating Yee Sang (some raw fish dish) with the owner of Taipan Seafood Restaurant in my taman. He's a nice guy. Had his 2nd child a couple of months back. Cute baby~ Aside from those stuffs, I'm leaving most of my days free in case of any "last-minute" plans that always pop-up during the festive season.

I'm listening to Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out. Touching song mann~ It's the soundtrack for The Butterfly Effect which by the way, is a must-see movie. Recommended by me. Go to your nearest pirated DVD vendor and grab a copy for yourself. Really interesting show.

Cause all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry you'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out..


So, what are you guys doing this CNY larr? If any cool, intersting plans, give me a ring lorr okay?

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.