Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

visiting 2 lecturers in one day.. nutz


lucky 27? rite..


Who in the world would purposely visit their lecturer for fun? My friends and I of course! Well, it wasn't really for fun. Today was like every other day; I was tired to the core and yet I'm slugging my butt around campus as usual. My day started off with a flat tire from my bike, forcing me to call Aaron Wee in the early morning to get some transport from him. Being the good friend that he is, he fetched me to campus. Anyway, I was 1 hour late for my 4pm class. Why? Because my friends and I got our lecturer a cake for her birthday~ I know it might sound like an excuse because we came in at 5pm. Why would we go tru all the trouble of buying a cake juz to save our arse? *stares*

She was surprised as expected. It's not everyday that she recieves a cake from her students. We took the cake and followed her to her office where we sang her a birthday song and a mock version of "Only You". Was something like,

"Only yooouu.. can make us pass *OS..
Only yooouuu~ Can give us A in exam...


*OS - Operating Systems


Strawberry Moose Cake... did i spelled it correctly??


Made lots of jokes and laugh through out the whole time as we indulged ourselves with the Strawberry Moose Cake that we bought for a heck load of a price. But for what it's worth, our lecturer enjoyed it alot and that's all that matters really...

Later that night around 9pm, my coursemates came over to my house and together I brought them to another lecturer's house. We promised her we would come during lecture in the morning. Together in two cars and the 9 of us, we drove to another side of my taman (she stays in the same taman as me?! *gasp!*). She stays in this moderate, double storey house with this cool electronic gate that folds as it opens. Call me easily impress~ Ahaks~ Practically chat and mess around with her throughout the whole time. She has this unique kiddish personality. Really cool for a person taking her Masters Degree. Not only that, she comes equipped with 2 kids, one in kindergarten and another in primary school. Not bad~ After talking for more than 1 hours, we headed home.


old *ahem* but cute cute


*sigh* I'm tired... Always tired...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.