Pages

Monday, October 03, 2005

| battlefield 2 : yet again

Andrew : Yay~! 3 papers down! Holiday!! Holiday!!! Wahhahaahahahaahah!!

Anonymous : Wait.. don't you have your last paper on Thursday morning?

Andrew : So? *clueless-innocent face*

It's quite scary when I look at myself in the mirror after waking up (what's new huh?). I mean, my finals aren't officially over and here I am in my holiday mode. Scary.. Take today for example, I slept around 2am last night, woke up at 9am and accidentally (honest!) skip church with my folks, went back to sleep, woke up, took a bath and had porridge for lunch, went back to sleep, woke up at 6pm and slacked throughout the whole day. I feel like a zombie now. But after checking out the mirror, I'm convinced that I am a zombie. Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

wing formation Delta!


Been playing Battlefield 2 a lot recently. It's really an addictive capture-as-many-flags-while-killing-every-single-enemy-that-stands-in-your-way game, so much so my bro who's studying for his finals too got sucked into a vortex of laziness. Wait - he IS lazy what~ Ahahahahah~ Me bad, me bad. Still, it's fun watching him play and get all excited about the game, making all the sound effects, shouting commands to his deaf and stupid AI comrades. My personal favourite moment is watching him trying to capture the flag but got killed just before he got a hold of it. Ahhhh~ Priceless.

almost there.. almost there.. *BOOM!* .. damn..


I've suddenly got back my fascination of vampires. A couple of vampire movies and you would feel the same too. Think Blade, Queen Of The Damned, etc etc. Since biting other peoples' neck and drinking their blood is illegal (maybe not biting), I needed an alternative to satisfy the "hunger". Thus, I once again installed a game that uses the Source engine even before Half-Life 2 was released, Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines. A really cool game based on White Wolf's pen and paper Vampire : The Masquerade RPG series. So all ye fans of White Wolf, do check it out. The name Source might be impress many but still, the game has some minor bugs that irritates a little sometimes but as long as the hunger is satisfied, I have no complains. So do becareful of the Children Of The Night... GO STUDY LARR!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.