Pages

Monday, October 17, 2005

| a week away from a place called home

It's been a full week since I left home. No, I didn't run away nor was I kidnapped. Disappointed huh? ahaks~ And yes, I'm now at home in my room, all safe and sound, thank you for asking. bleh~ I'm sorry if I caused any of my fans out there to worry *koff*, I should've been more responsible to tell all of you that I was gonna be away for a week. Hahahhahahaa~ Yeah right..

~trace the shape of my heart..


Here's the summary, I was at MMUCF's Malacca Camp from Monday till Thursday, stayed on at Elaine's place till Sunday and there you go, a week away from home. Quite a short post eh? . . . You wish!

..till it becomes more familiar to Your eyes..


So what can I say about Malacca Camp? Only one word - illuminated.
MMUCF Malacca Camp 2005 : Illuminator
Venue : Golden Sands Port Dickson
Date : 10 - 13 October 2005
Speaker : Ps Joshua aka PJ
Special Guest : Edmund Smith (no relation with Agent Smith)

..been lost without You, cold without Your love..


On second thought, I have many more "words" to say about the camp. First off, Wayne, you petra for commanding such a great camp dude! Yea~ I'm gonna give credit to him only since he's the only guy who got the most beating. About the camp, the message was awesome, the worship was loud, the prayer was edifying, the beach was smooth, the sun was warm, the water was limited, but the food was great, my Angel turned out to be a shy timid girl *gasp!*, treated my Mortal with showering gifts, Redtards - one practice was close to perfection, knocked my head pretty hard (it still hurts), flashes from the cameras still lingers, and we had lots of fun. Also a very warm good bye to final year students, Billy Fei Mau, Tze Seong the Pirate, Sam Wise Gamgee, Agent Edmund Smith Cool Dude, Korean Dog Eater Deric, Coolest Guitarist JasonT, will seriously miss you guys. Well, that should sum up the camp.

..it's taken days and nights to make me realise~


What followed was a journey into the life of girl name Elaine Sua who welcomed us into her home with arms wide opened (think - Creed). She and her family showered us with love, affection and the much needed food attention. Her mom gave us a tantalized our taste buds with Blue Berry Cheese Tarts and the all awesomeness 10 full marks Hainanese Chicken Rice. Not to mention beating her 15 year old brother Asaph (pronounced Ae-saf) in table-tennis, bullying her 12 year old sister Esther, and playing around with her 8 year old cute lil' sister Abigail. Of all her family members, Abigail is the cutest lil' creature I've ever seen. You're a good sister, an obedient daughter and a great friend Elaine. Thank you.

~the eleventh hour quickly pass us by~


After going to Elaine's church on Sunday, GerX and I traveled back to Seremban where I would buy my 5pm bus ticket back to Malacca and try to recover from a week of fun and fellowship. Met GerX's parents, her cheerful dad and her ever-smiling mom. Wanted to meet her youngest bro but unfortunately, he was at some Chinese Chess club meeting or something like that. Chinese Chess.. I can't even win a proper English Chess game. ahaks~ I even got to see the super-manja side of GerX, it was very entertaining I assure you. Thanx ger for letting me bunk in your house for awhile. On a personal note, your parents are cuter than you mentioned before. Have a great holiday ger. Have a great holiday peeps! More pics at Deric the Dog Eater and Jason the Cool Un-Emo blogs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

artistic in the little room


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

had to make sure the ceiling is symmetrical


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

broke two of my lovely wife's strings - not the G-string


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

heart of worship - more than just the music


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

me, the laney man


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

crappy table tennis table that entertained us a little


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the beautiful let down


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i still look like crap with or without specs


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the food was great Elaine


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

best buds in CF


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

say hello to my little friend


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Elaine really spoilled us


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GerX took modeling classes before

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.