Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2005

| the end will justify..

..the pain it took to get us there~


My grandmother's speedy recovery is quite the surprise and relief to all of us. By God's wonderful grace, she's doing better than expected and we're looking forward to see her smile and walking again. Thank you for all your prayers and concern. I assure you all that it has not gone to waste. What am I saying! Of course it has not gone to waste! No prayer has never gone unheard~ ahaks~

tell me something that's sure to break my heart

Well, calling all MMU'ians. By now you must have heard the call of the results. It's quite difficult to ignore such thunderous waves of Yahoo Messenger's message pop-ups reminding us that our dreaded exams' results are finally out and it's time to see if our *ahem* hard work had paid off well. Mine was.. well.. 'okay' I guess.. *sob* *sob*. Should've receive better results for those subjects. Too bad I guess. Not everyone is lucky. I can hear cries of 4-flat students going, "Ceh~ Why is 4.00 the highest I can ever achieve?". I don't think those guys are humans - well, real humans at least. ahaks~ Congrats to those who scored with flying colours and bananas and, well, kudos to those who didn't do so well. You tried, and that's better than not doing anything at all. Life's not fair.

the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

Can't wait for this coming Monday. I'm really excited for what's to come. Taking off on Tuesday shows where my priority is and darn well, it shows enough. ahaks~ Hope I will finally have the fun I need this holiday. I don't want my holiday to be nothing but work after all. As if the next short sem is very inviting and pleasing to all MMU'ians. Short sem means more work. More work means less time to fellowship. Less time to fellowship means..? You fill it in yourself kay? I'm working closing tomorrow/today and father and brother doesn't seem to be happy about it. Worse still - they're blaming me. *sigh* Oh well, I'm getting use to it already. After all, everything's my fault.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

best fire-fighters in the world

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.