Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2005

| redemption

Today was just the beginning, the beginning of how I would really spend the rest of my holiday. Yes boys and girls, Andrew Liu is sighted and confirmed to be working at the new Kenny Rogers Roasters branch on the 1st floor of Mahkota Parade. Quickly flock to Kenny Rogers to get your own limited Autographed-Meal by Andrew de-Man Liu himself!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

way to go Tesco!


Talk about ego boost huh? But it's still true, phantom84 and wontdieone are working at KRR till the end of the holidays, unless of course, something else that's more important that work crops up. *winks* It's quite nostalgic walking in to MP with our full black attire. I told my bro that if we would close our eyes and walk into MP, we would sub-consciously enter the late KRR which now Burger King has taken over. Well, who are we to say anything to a company that can afford to pay that 300% increase in rental fees. Ooops~ I guess I shouldn't have said that. Now everyone will know why the food is so damn bloody expensive in MP these days. The big boss of MP is a tick that's sucking the life out of every store! No offence if you're the tick that's reading this. ahaks~

~You took the weight of the world on Your shoulders~


But truthfully, it was pretty sad to see the old place that my father opened (insert number) years ago torn down a few months after he retired. He did a good job maintaining that place throughout the old economic turbulence. Heck, I was even there to watch it build up slowly. *sigh* I feel old.

~You did it all for me. yes, You did it all for me~


Still, I gotta hand it to the new store, it looks more savvy then the old one. Even the ambiance is how KRR should be. It's either the place has a really great relaxing atmosphere or there are no customers. Hahahahaha~ That was a low-blow. My bad. But still, it felt good to return working in KRR. Even the old managers are happy that the "old crew" are back to give them a helping hand. The moment my brother and I stepped into KRR, everyone had high hopes on us and I could definitely feel the pressure of doing our best. After all, we are the Liu's of KRR. But when one of the new crews addressed me as "sir", my head blew up I realize how long have been in KRR, watching its life unfold. Man I feel old. Heh~

~because of what You've done i'm free~


But sometimes, the old memories that we reminisce so often should just remain forgotten and forgiven. I guess I have failed in that area. I came in hope for forgiveness, in hope for redemption. But I guess I'll never be forgiven by them for the things I've done. But I do know God's grace is sufficient for me and I pray that it will pull me through the rest of my life - He redeemed me. Got to keep on carrying the cross.. Got to keep on carrying the cross..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it's so true.. it's so true..


and you said I know that this will hurt
but if i don't break you heart then things will just get worse
if the burden seems too much to bear
remember, the end will justify the pain it took to get us there

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.