Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

| how's your holiday exam coming along?

It's already nearing 3am. Once again I sit here in my room all alone while the rest of them are studying over at bro's room. Why am I not studying?! Can't find the mood? No. Too confident? Hopefully not. Too dunno what to do? Yes~

You took the weight of the world on Your shoulders

I've been so-called designing wallpapers for my phone that I suites my current liking in a particular time. It takes patience and lots of creative juice from my over un-used mind. Ahaks~ Call it 'too free liao' or call it 'siao' but I managed to make a new one a few days back. After taking a few vain shots of myself (atleast im honest enough to admit it.. bleh~), I chose the one that's suitable for the design process. Some of them look rather plain, some I can't display here due to.. *ahem* reasons.. and some just sound very corny. Especially the one I'm currently working on. It looks quite complete but I feel it's not yet the time to put it in my phone. I may change it in the future. See how lorr.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the first


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the current


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the soon to come?


Went out yam cha with my course mates after a late-night study thingie. Was trying to catch back what I've long left rusted in the corner of my mind. After doing what I could, we eventually chatted away into the night before deciding to go for some yam cha'ing. But through out the whole yam cha session, we were bullying and teasing a friend of ours, Vinci or mosquito in Chinese. We had such a blast of a time that Shyne made a cool logo of our "bombing" team. Hehe~ Nice one larr Shyne!


the pure vip, the lumpy wannabe, wontdieone, lil goth queen

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.