Pages

Friday, December 23, 2005

| christmas is near

I wonder how long I didn't update my blog d.. Ever since my laptop can't go online, I feel like disconnected from the world, unable to catch up with wat happening in other ppl's lifes.. I'm really sad case man..


Christmas is around the corner. I'm sure lots of blogs blog about Christmas. Just read Kenny Sia's one, he wrote about tips for buyin guy's pressis. I agree watever he wrote but I know I can never afford them in this stage.. somebody has to wait for a long long time for those stuffs. =P


Tuesday's CF is quite awesome. We have Christmas party that nite and i wear a pinkish orangy shirt with a dark blue skirt and I look quite cute. ^_^ I'm CP after all, the "cute cute princess". We exchange present and ate turkey. Nice lar.. I got a hanger in seashell and starfish form.. looks very ery cute. Want to thank the person who gv me this lar.. haha. =) Wanna thank for the CF commitee who organize the party also, they hv done an awesome job. ;)


Yesterday went to the voices debate meeting. I haven't debate for a long logn time. I'm not a debate material and I'm suck in debating. I dun even know wat posititon I'm in until ppl told me. Lame, rite?? =P Anway, the motion is interesting, "gay couple should adopt kids". I was same group with dale, we were the closing op. Dale's a good debater and pity him he had to stucked with me. Aiks aiks.. Sorry Dale.


I guess that's the only update from me. Dun hv much time to blog as I'm goin back home now. Till then, just in case I dun blog I'll wish u Merry Christmas in advance and may u will be merry all day long. =)

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.