Pages

Friday, December 02, 2005

| when a fable ends, the speed begins

I kinda like the title. Sounds cool doesn't it? ahaks~ Dad's back once again and he's looking cheerful as ever. Well, I'm assuming he is cheerful larr, but we wouldn't know till later at night right? Miss him I do. Obey him I will. Love him I must. Yoda I copy..

*ahem*

Lame..

Yea, I dig Fable : The Lost Chapters (TLC). I dig it goood. So the original xbox Fable is kinda short.. okay, it's short, we all know that. But atleast TLC has a few extra quest and missions that makes it better than them consoles (discriminating sneer). ahaks~ Should Lionhead make a sequel for Fable : TLC, I'm gonna get it alright. It's a good game that shouldn't be missed. I mean, come on.. Does my character look cool doing that or what? Gotta hand it to Lionhead Studios for making those character's-looks-and-alignment-change-based-on-actions-thingie games, they're really good at it. Another reason why I say this game is good is because I got my brother hooked on it. He's playing it from scratch all over again. *smiles*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

coool leh?

So now that I've finish Fable and all, I wonder what am I gonna do on my free-time at home? Maybe I'll pick up my bible and read a little or even study those dusty notes and stuff. Maybe I'll just do some good deed so that my character alignment will change to "good". Sorry. No Fable talk anymore, I promise (fingers crossed).

Some predict that it's gonna be a really boring sem though we're in the midst of a short sem with a FYP deadline hanging on our butts. Yea, 2nd year Diploma students have already started doing our FYP. Not to mention NOC4 is nearing the horizon - aka, more work. Yet the signs of boredom are eminent and distinguishable.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I see it everyday when the sun's beam cuts across the tall FIST buildings and trees.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I see it on the pavement where we walk upon on the way to lecture.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I see it in the silent faces of the student's SmartCards.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heck, I even see it in the guy sleeping next to me.



I need speed baby. I need the Need For Speed : Most Wanted.. Installed and now playing. ahaks~ Nite's peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: Fable

*yawn* Been there done that....like 7-8 times

You want some excitement? Let's meetup at Blink for BF2 and if they have specfial forces....

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.