Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

| hey~ i AM playful in real life *smiles*

Just when I thought Christmas was starting to get exciting, the 25th whoosh'ed by without me even noticing. That's it? No more extra delicious food and drinks? No more staying up late at night spying on daddy kissing Santa? That's kinda sad isn't it? Luckily, Christmas last for 12 days! The explanation for it can be easily found in the Christmas carol, 'On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me', or so I was told larr~ If you're one to believe whatever I just wrote up there, it means that Christmas is only starting! Yay~

It's a very warm Christmas indeed. Definitely more special than the rest. Instead of receiving like how I used to, this year, I gave and gave and gave and mann did it felt good. I mean, I literally spent all my pay from working to buy those gift for all those people who meant so much to me. Christmas eve was extra special too. Initially GerX was not going to celebrate Christmas in my house as she wanted to join the CF's Christmas carol. Me being the so nice person that I am ahaks~, was okay with it. Later that evening GerX manage to come to my house and we celebrated Christmas together. Yea~ That's gotta be something special alright.

Today, someone gave me a rather unusual comment. The person said something like this, "You know, from your blog you sound like a very cheerful, playful guy but in real life I didn't know you're so serious one..". Weird huh? Tell me about it. I AM playful in real life. She's just lucky she hasn't seen me being playful in real life. She will surely live to regret it. ahaks~

And now that all the fun and exciting parts are all over (read the top). Life's daily chores are being thrown back at me. With people coming to me for help, the finals are knocking at the door and NOC4 is drawing ever near. Guess I'll be very busy after all. Don't worry, I'll be playful at the same time.
Remember kids,
it's okay to be child-like
- not childish

Okay, I'm gonna fall asleep on the computer if I don't speed up on this post. ahak~ Good night peeps and Blessed Christmas!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.