Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2006

| it is done.. *sigh*




Push~! Push~!! Come on, you can do it!! One last push!!

....

Congrats~ It's a huge ugly baby.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

effects of studying on the computer for too long

Exams are over babeh~ Can you smell that sweet scent of NOC4 intensive week clinging on your noses? I can.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

coffee to start the beginning of the end

What's better is that I can now, finally, after more than a week, able to play my computer games!! I can't believe I actually didn't touch any of my games for a week plus. It's a huge achievement for me. Seriously. ahaks~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

where predator and prey live side by side

Can't wait to enjoy this holiday~ It's gonna be fun~ Chaoz peeps!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.