Pages

Friday, January 27, 2006

| post intensive week syndrome



It's almos a week after Intensive Week but rest was far from me. It's been a week of tired-but-fun activities I guess. Okay, so the tired part was all my fault~ Sleeping late is a habit for me you know. ahaks~

Image hosting by Photobucket

wild on the road

So I'm a part of NOC4 band and NOC is a huge production. But after hearing the recording we made, I finally came to one conclusion..

Image hosting by Photobucket

brightest places seems so dark (and scary)

WE SUCK!! BAD!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

going up to your room seems worse

Well, maybe not THAT bad larr but the mistakes are obvious. I bet the rest of my bandmates listenining to the recording would say the same too.

Image hosting by Photobucket

the room is sucking you in

With such conclusion, there can only be one solution..
1) Practice more
2) Pray harder

Image hosting by Photobucket

red ball (Mr Wilson) = your only friend

Okay~ So there are two solutions but both are equally important right?
God help us all. Chaoz peeps~

Image hosting by Photobucket

donut for thought?


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM... cha~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.