Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

| kicking and screaming


Last two weeks been unbelievably slow. No interesting updates, no exciting adventures. Just plain ol' slow life. Checking out jamtank.com, soft.com.sg, and ESPECIALLY ishibashi web-shop been like a drug to me; it feels euphoric seeing those things but yet it hurts to see them so close within my grasp but yet, so far. More like RM600-1k far. hahahha~


on some days i too would love to just sit there and chat


Switchfoot came to Malaysia and rawk our nation on the 2nd of February night, while Yason, Yo-L, Yarlene Yelsea, Grace, Tim and myself served on the first Saturday Night Special service in City Community Church. Quite a number turned up that night, more than I expected. LingLi came with her family which made me smiled. Last time I saw her in a church was during AOG's Jubilee thingy where she was running down the hall, balancing a tall flagpole. hahaha~ Some memories are priceless. Her mom knows my name! o.O!


owh wow~ lol~ kthxbai~


Chinese New Year's coming up. Tomorrow, in fact. Got some reunion dinner to attend later in the evening of course, after I finish the post, sleep, wake up, clean up the house, eat some lunch, and do more cleaning. As with last Christmas, I don't feel the CNY spirit swelling up, no excitement - nothing. I must be getting old. Guess I'm still depressed looking at them ash-body Fenders. heh~


you two better bring me some luck.. or else..


I've finally watched Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. After all the hype and recommendation of people around, I really have to say, it does live up to it. This has got to be one of the best movies for 2008. People who say otherwise have no artistic sense. You know how famous artistic works are made more famous when the artist is dead?... heh~


johannaaaa.. i fieeel juuuuu..


Dug up some interesting facts about this Sweeney Todd dude. If you're bored, it's worth the read (and wiki rawks!!). It seems that the show is based on Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler musical of the same name, Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber bla bla bla. Check out the pics of the theater performances and imagine:

another Christmas thingy 2:
Demon Char Kuey Teow Seller of Malim Street
.

It'll be a hit!

p.s. i hereby have ownership of the Intellectual Property of the above mentioned.
p.s.s yea, photobucket hates my guts.


Well, so much for the kick-off of CNY eh? *smiles*
Have a great week peeps~ Nitez!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.