Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

| motivate over 9000!


Yes. Finally, my finals can be safely considered almost over. I don't count Theater paper on Saturday as an exam but rather... uh, a thing.

Yea.


vista infected laptop + hazelnut latte = good stuff


So while surfin' the net on my dad's laptop in Starbucks, I thought to myself, "Hey~ Since I'm like, so free now, why not find ways to motivate people who are still studying like hell?!". What a dang good idea. After all, Andrew Liu is one heckuva good motivator.. to a certain extent.. narrowed by certain aspects.. which aren't all positive.. somehow.

So here are some of them, only 30 percent is original though.


Exam season is not a time to play around, so do be careful of sharks



stock up on McD's in case you're hungry



layoff the beer - seriously



plan your study wisely



Harry Potter is... oh, man..



Counter-Strike can wait



Starcraft 2 won't be out so soon



prepare yourself for a good time in IF Camp





And finally, to all my friends out there..





good luck dudes

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.