Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

10:05am - Penta Lab

This is the 2nd time I'm getting this from the lecturers. Uninformed canceling of classes.. They make the tired and fatiqued students wait outside the lecture hall only to be inform then that the class is cancelled.. So sad.. So sad.. Why don't we talk this over.. It seems to me, sorry seems to be the hardest word... lalala... Right...

Anyway, now I'm in the CITS Penta computer lab writing this blog and waiting for time to pass me by as my next lecture, Computer Systems and Application will be at 11am. It's real peaceful here. No noise, just the sound of mashing keyboards and clicking of mouses.

You know, I put on a good attitude this morning as I know that today is my busiest day of the week(8am - 1pm n 4pm - 6pm). Eventhough I'm tired I knew I had to have a positive attitude but instead, I was dissapointed.. I'm quite tired now but I will hold on if you feel like letting go, hold on it gets better than you know.. This world is cold but you don't have to go.. lalala..

Sorry~ Hahahaha. I feel abit weird in the upper room today. Must be the effects of lack of sleep. I almost (but didn't) fell asleep today during MicroEcon. It was so booooringgg man.. The dude was yapping and yapping about quizziez and exercisez. Oh well.. I guess that's the uni life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

c lar...call u to rest early but don1...
haii...degil!! really!!
next time dun repeat the same things.
take care of ur own ma,k.
dun make the ppl around u worry like mad,k

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.