Pages

Monday, June 28, 2004

The Day Before Tomorrow....... i think...

Well.. it's exactly past 12am signaling the end of my precious somewhat meaningful 1 week holiday... Well, lets summarize this holiday shall we?... Can't find the words to describe it. All I know is that in this holiday, I got a horrible backache from playing table tennis and badminton too hard at Malacca Club but at the same time got to enjoy quality time with my family, I was also able to spend quality time with my love one, and so-called "celebrate" my bro's birthday with a visit back to Asahan and got a horrible backstab from him (I'm immune to backstabs anyway, so no harm done ^^). But... I feel that I have neglected my guitar because of this blog stuff. Sigh.. Not to mention the fact that I'm trying to sell my electric guitar so that I can get a new and better. So, time to advertise; 2nd-hand Fender Squire Showmaster (1 year old) for RM1000-RM1200, original price-RM1600. Quickly grab it before someone else does~! *end of advertisement*. Back to the topic... Got tons of lectures tomorrow, not to mention I have to work after my lecture. So tomorrow's gonna be a looooong day. Sigh.. To look at it positively, atleast I'll get some extra cash. Wahahaha. I'm broke and poor... No kidding... Not to mention today (or yesterday to be precise) I thought long and hard about my future plans... Even thought of going to Singapore to work there for awhile to gain some good experience and get some easy cash but... I guess I'll leave it all to God. Hahaha~ In the end... It's not a bad holiday after all... I'm looking forward to life~ What a day...

Song for today:-

UNITED - Where The Love Last Forever

Your mercy found me
Upon the broken road
And lifted me beyond my failing
Into Your Glory
My sin and shame dissolved
And now forever Yours I'll stand

In love never to end
To call You more than Lord
Glorious Friend

So I throw my life upon all that You are
Cause I know You gave it all for me
And when all else fades
My soul will dance with You
Where the love last forever

And forever I will sing
Lord forever I will sing
Of how You gave Your life away
Just to save me Lord You saved me

With You, where the love last forever

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.