Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Movies... Hmmm...

I dunno about you guys out there, but I've watched Riddick twice and the 2nd time really bore me out. I mean like... Ok... Riddick is a cool dude, nice action, awesome hairstyle (right...), and can do lots of stunts, but after awhile, you tend to go like; "Right... Matrix has much more action than this... I don't deserve sitting at D14 watching a movie like this dude... This is killin' me~!" Sigh... But the 1st time I watched it, it was quite nice (Maybe because my date was around. *Wink* Hehehe). As far as I know, the movie is set 4 or 5 years after the low-budget film Pitch Black. And the xbox game Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher's Bay is the prequel to Pitch Black. Watching the movie alone wasn't really satisfying. Me being a gammer, I can't wait for the dumb game to come on PC, play it, watch Pitch Black, and then watch Chronicles of Riddick again. Wahahaha. I make myself sound like I'm a very free person (I'm not~!). Actually I don't mind waiting as I'm gonna get a new PC with awesome specs as soon as I get streamyx connection (My taman can't get connected to it... Sigh...) which will come around... next month... or was it next year? Eitherway, after getting my wife, I've learned alot about forgiving, patience, and above all love(I meant agape love... not the No Appologies seminar love. Just wanted to clear that out. *Ehem). Woa.. I strayed so far from my title... Oh yea... Movies... Can be a pain in the @$$ sometimes but I guess we can't live without it too eh?? Now THAT's a sad reality. Thank God for the guitar~ Whew...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.