Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Malacca Club?

Sound like a pub or something... but, the club we're talking about is the one at Ratunda~ Yup~ The sports complex~ Today, my family had a great day of working out over there... Played badminton and table tennis till we sweat our butts off. No kidding, really... My bro, Aaron was all soaked up (he looked like he came out of the shower with clothes on) and when he sat down, you can see his sweat dripping from the chair... I shouted, "Mom~! Bro wet his pants again~!" Hahaha. It's funny to see how a club that we once looked down on was so fun. For me, I like to play sports till I'm all drained out... Once I'm drained, and I mean really drained, then only I'm satisfied... Gosh... I felt like I could pass-out anytime. That was how tired and drained I was, but it was all good. I like a good sweat-out. Hehe. The smell... the aroma... awesome... Wahahaha. Gosh, that was sick dude... Speaking of sick, while we were having dinner at the club's open-air restaurant, there were 2 cats mating. I mean, we were eating and there you have this male cat humping around. What a sight man... Tons of jokes came out and we kept laughing away~ Sigh... Life's short. Play more. xbox. Hahaha~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.