Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Fumoffu?

Yeap.. You heard right. It's Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu dude~! Just when I thought it was gonna be a boring 1 week semester break, my bro got the whole set of FMPf for us to watch and review it~! We've already watched 1 cd which has 8 episodes in it and I tell you, it was awesome. It's been awhile since I've ever laugh so loud watching an anime. The 1 hour it took us to download a DivX player was worth the waiting. Oh.. In case you're wondering, FMPf is a hilarious love story-comedy. It's mainly about the life of two 16 year old. A guy named Sagara who was brought up in a war torn country and has a whole dictionary about warfare in his mind, and Chidori who's a student council president who's gradually falling for him. Lots of interesting twist and cool jokes. I really recommend it to everyone who need lots of laughter.

Also, today, at mp, I was checking out the intel pc fair. So there they were trying to promote their stuff and... stuff and there was a competition. The prize; an intel t-shirt, the game; Need For Speed : Underground. I nailed that game without breaking a sweat and honorably pick up my prize. It was awesome man. The guys at the fair was trying to break my record but... Wahahaha. Their time wasn't even near mine.

What a fun day. Spent time with people whom I dearly miss and got to mess around with people whom I hardly know. Sigh... And now to end the day; Fumomomomomo Fumoffu~!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.