Pages

Friday, June 25, 2004

I don't know the time...

Really... I don't... Must be the night sickness again... While waiting for my bro to come back and for my pics to upload, let me write another blog. I wonder if songs influence your lives as much as it does to mine. You know, I can't really get my day going if there wasn't any song playing in my head. The songs keeps me active and pumping. Oh yea... most of the songs are Christian songs (Their positif rock tones just puzzles you doesn't it). As I'm typing this blog, I'm now listening to Youth Alive NSW - Anthem. It's the positif version of SOAD's Toxicity. Wahahaha~ Cool song dude~ Wish I could play it in my Youth (GY) one of these days. Somehow the music can really change the way you think, the way you feel at that current moment. When you PURPOSELY listen to Linkin Park or SOAD when you're feeling down and angry did you notice that it just fuels up your pathetic emotions? Ah... Yes... It DOES... Hahaha~ So that's why I'm shifting my music now to all positif tones dude. It helps alot... Really... You guys should try it. Find your favourite Christian song and watch it move your day (with the help of God ofcourse). Well... So much for tonight. God Bless people~!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.