Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

E|ina Goh?

Hhmmm.. It's been a long time since I last saw here or actually had a conversation with her, but let me introduce you to my sis; Elina Goh.
Haha.. The truth is, I'm having mental blog now.. Since I can't think about anything to write, I'll write about the sis I never had.

Ok, I knew her when I was in Form 3, and she was in Lower 6. It was during CF that she introduced herself. She gave a really good impression on the younger dudes (including myself) with her testimonies; how she came from a non-Christian family and got saved a couple of months back. Eventhough her family pressured her and persecuted her, she remain firm in the Lord and it's because of that, I truely admire her.

Eventhough that time she was a new believer, she had a burning passion inside her. For those who know my bro and me, we know sign-language right? It was she who 1st tought us and from there our interest grew. She even gave each of us a sign-language dictionary (she gave my bro for his 17th Birthday.. Cool huh?). So after much practice, we were able to communicate with our hands, instead of mouth. I'm going to demonstrate sign-language now. Watch closely.................................................
Woah~! Cool huh? Bet you didn't understand what the hell that meant. Wahahaha.

Well.. To conclude, she's a great gal who faced many trials and tribulation and still remained strong as ever in the Lord. She's my older sis; E|ina Goh~

1 comment:

Elina said...

Hahaha, it's funny to read something about yourself..:) Well, I also gave you a Sign Language book on your bday wat? You making me sounds so bias..:) Hahahha..
Thanks for writing about me though..:) So touched...Sob sob..:) Love ya bro!! :)

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.