Pages

Monday, June 28, 2004

Dumb Ass Lecturers~!!! (Dumb Assistant Lecturers)

I woke up it was 7... Bathe, crap, and changed till it's 7.30... Just to figure out that no one would call... lalala...
Last night I slept at 1.30am (early huh?) and it was raining (Yea~!!!). I could hear the sound of raindrops hitting the house roof and feel the cool hair slip in through the window... "Ahh... This is going to be a good night."... Or so I thought... Woke up feeling so tired I could eat a cow~! (<--- doesn't make any sense..) Anyway, everything was normal. Woke up, washed up, changed, and went to MMU. Actually, I thought I was late so I quickly came in the lecture hall only to find that the lecturer wasn't in yet. I sighed in relief.. So there I was chatting with my friends about what they did in the hols.. But then... There was a strange atmosphere.. Everyone was looking at their watches.. It was already 8.25am and there was no sign of the lecturer (Gasp~!). At first, the students were cool about it. Then, signs of restlessness began to surface... The lecture hall became chaotic~ The girls were screaming (and the guys were enjoying it). Finally, a gal stood up and shouted, "CLASS CANCELED!!" and there was a syncronized, "CRAP LARR~!!" from everyone... I was like, what the hell, I got up at 7am for THIS?! I mean like, I could've slept till 1pm and wake up then for my next lecture~!! Arrghh~! I'm so tired~!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.