Pages

Friday, June 18, 2004

Choices

I know I have a bad attitude towards many a things, but is it my fault?? I mean like, how would we know if our priority is "correct". No one can tell you which is more important as they would only tell you which is more important to THEM, not YOU. I struggle with this all the time, and honestly, I'm getting real tired of it. I'm so tired of choosing between my personal gain and others. I feel like I'm stretching myself so thin though I keep telling people how free I am. I want to spend time with people I seldom see; people who mean something to me, people who I miss and think about each day and each day is killing me. Night time is the only REAL time I have for myself. The songs help but, it's still not enough. I feel as if I'm struggling with something but I dunno what is it~! Sigh.. life..

1 comment:

Discover the PURPOSE said...

well,as wat u said u struggle for many things. 1 things i 1 to tell u,thru all these time, surrender everything to God. Although it's a hard road, but think positively,all the road tat u go through now will give u a better life in the future.
Man hardly behave their own attitude. All of us got temper,sometimes the temper can b good n sometimes will b bad,all depend our mood. It's not ur fault if u got a hot temper n hardly to control it.
Always choose wat u feel like doing, the choice tat will bring happiness to life n the right choice!! If u think think it's meanful n u feel like doing,just go ahead!!
If u really lake of time for the 1 tat u wan to spent wif, i believe he/she will not mind,n he/she will understand,k.

take care n God bless

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.