Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

| 3 layer <=> 1 drink


I'm currently taking two subjects for this short semester, namely Technical Communications and Discrete Structure. Technical Communications is basically, well.. complicated talking. It's one of those things where The Architect from The Matrix would excel in. Why say 'therefore' when you can say 'ergo', etc etc. Discrete Structure is where the real fun (and challenge) lies. And yes, I know The Matrix is like, REALLY old and stuff. bleh~


I am the Architect. I created the matrix.
I've been waiting for you. You have many questions,
and although the process has altered your consciousness,
you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers
you will understand, and some of them you will not.
Concordantly, while your first question may be the most
pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant..
~ The Architect of The Two Towers


*pauses...*

Yea, about the Discrete Structure thingie. Though I've studied it before, it'll always remain as one of my favourite logically-challenging subjects. But I'm not here to talk about any study related stuff. Also, I'm out of topic to talk about too. Ergo, we can concordantly conclude that inexorably, my brain is fundamentally flawed by its own creativity, leading to the inevitability of me corroding the structure of the blogsphere sedulously with a harmony of calculated wastage of invaluable bandwidth.

The above can be summarized as follow,
'don't ping my cheese with your bandwidth'.

Another rather uninteresting thing that happened to me recently. I was out for lunch with my dad and he suggested that we go to a star-in-the-making coffee shop at the back of our taman. The reason? They have The 3 Layered Tea (sold only in major coffee shops).


apa kata mawi? WORLD!

I know that drink has around for a pretty long time but hey, like I always say, I jakun mah~ Anyway, dad and I ordered 2 cups of that special 3 layered thingie and to our surprise, it came with exactly 3 layers! World! Took pictures of it, stir and drink. The verdict: gooooood. From what my taste buds told me, it's a mixture of tea, milk and coffee. Also note the not to over taste of pandan in it. Good stuff I tell ya.


dad pointed out that it looks like Starbuck's Caramel Machiatto


to me, it's the same (but cheaper!)

Oh yea, CF was fun. Good nite peeps~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehee.. There is also three layered drink in kuching here..It's called teh-c-beng.
haha..
The tec-c-beng here is with tea, milk and gula melaka in it.
hehee..
can check it from my picture in friendster ya.
hehee..
it is nice..haha..
-shu lin-

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.