Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006

| wow.. beta?


You know many times throughout the 2 years I've spent studying in the Diploma level, I've had a somewhat regretful feeling. Though by the time I knew about it, it was already too late, I still regret not appealing to get into Alpha. I mean like my ID for 2 years has the number 104 in front. After getting through registering from Diploma to Beta I was given a new ID with the number 106 instead. Kinda makes me feeling noob'ish despite the fact I've been here for 2 years already. The worse part is that NOW only I'm actually studying for my degree - NOW only I'm in Beta. Very sad...


cool pic eh? very anime'ish

If it wasn't for my really, very, very big ego, I'd sink into a state of inferiority complex. I guess people who are 1 year behind their friends of the same age would feel a slight pinch from that, especially those from Form 6s and Diplomas. But alas, after slaving for 2 and a half years in Diploma, I, wontdieone am gonna make my mark in Degree. This time, I'm REALLY gonna keep a low profile... God have mercy on everyone.


degree in security technology

Tuesday was fun. I guess the short holiday made the CF'ers dread to come back to uni. Things for me however, are slightly different. After 3 months of hibernation and watching everyone suffer in trials and exams, it's finally time for me to start studying once again.. before I forget how to write. Julian and the team to KK Mission Trip were leading worship and they played lots of nice worship songs in Malay - very, very cool dude. We did a short recap on the Armour Of God with some skit and stuff. As for ZX.. well, see for yourself.


she ain't your average hot-mama

Well I'm gonna crash now. Gotta wake up at 5.30am to accompany my dad to Kuala Lumpur. I'm driving some more. Hope I don't fall asleep on the wheel. heh~ Till next time peeps~ Good nite and God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi..
finally, i can read ur blogs after so many weeks..looks like i have missed out lots of ur funny and interesting stories.
hahaa..
nice pictures for ur "Stinkapo" trip.
enjoy the day and take care ya. =)

from ur dear friend
-shu lin-

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.