Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

| dont die abby!!

It all started when I noticed I had a God Shaped Hole in my tiny little heart. In truth, I was only searching for Life, Love and Other Mysteries. Sure it's a shock. I guess I'll just have to Keep The Candle Burning. But I need not worry. After all, His Eye Is On The Sparrow and He's always watching over me. Cool huh? Hehe~ But in all seriousness, He is my Only Hope to seeing the clear Blue Skies. But oh Quando Quando will the day come where Love Will Find A Way? For God Bless The Broken Road I walk upon that led me to you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, for we are friends and Friends Are Friends Forever and we stand in the midst of the multitude like a Candle In The Wind waiting for One Sweet Day where Helena will be accepted. I'll Try, for Better Than I, I Wish For You a hot Fever that would set your soul on fire. So, together We Are One. I'm not trying to joke cause This Is Your Life and all I'm asking is that you will Look Through My Eyes and see that I do care. Is Something There? Something At The Beginning of A Moment Like This? I dunno.. I'm so lost. I need to know Where Are You Now? Please stop this torture and Let Me Let Go to come to you. To come to place where It's All Coming Back To Me Now. Oh, how long to go To Where You Are. To the place and time When She Loved Me. Yes.. lets go back to then.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.