Pages

Monday, November 14, 2005

| so long and good night (holiday)

The end has come - the end of the holiday, I mean. Now would be an excellent time to check out the many blogs of MMU'ians and CF'ers whom, I'm predicting will be writing about their oh-how-lovely holiday. And everyone shouts 'cliché! cliché! Still, I'm hoping to read some really juicy post-holiday, erm.. posts on a few peep's blogs. I haven't really checked them out yet, but I'm guessing that Aaron will be writing about the blasting sounds from the recent Planet Shakers conference/concert while Mark and his all-powerful digicam will be displaying pics of chicks his exquisite holiday in Korea at Deric's crib *gasp!*. Deric on the other hand would most probably write about his horrible pro-gay incidents with Mark. Hmmm~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

work can be cold when you're in the cold room

Though I worked throughout most of my holiday, I did have a few good times with fellow friends and of course, my family. Yaya, worked sucked and those good times were really 'few' indeed. Sometimes I even wonder whether this holiday can even be considered a holiday to me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this ain't no vain pic mann

But some reprimanding from my inner-self I knew that my ungrateful nature was nothing more than a futile desire to want more. Despite growing up in a rather mediocre family I've always sought a better life, a more, well, comfortable life. That's what day-dreaming can do to you. Idle mind = devil's workshop.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

mah jong ass kicking dude

I'm thankful for this holiday. I'm thankful for the wonderful camp that kick-started the hols. I'm thankful for the job, though really crappy, it did provide me with some cash to last me the few next sems. I'm thankful for having a family to lean back with and play some cold hard mah jong. I'm especially thankful for time spent with someone who had a much better holiday than me - thought me gratefulness. Most of all, thank God for keeping me out of most trouble and kicking me ass when I didn't move. Yea~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thanx for everything

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.