Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

| first days always sucks

I take my word back. I was excited about attending lectures yesterday but right now, I just wanna take a moment to realize how crappy uni life can be at times. Be it a dumb lecturer, lousy friends or seriously stressful personal life, the end word - it still sucks. Gah! What the hell am I talking about? Who am I to blame others? What happened to the grateful, up-lifting, self-motivation post I put up last night? What's wrong with me dammit? Is it always all me and my fault?
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

blowing up


~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~


sadly... yes

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.